The Joshua Harr Shane Foundation supports the community by sponsoring the ongoing development of patient health and rehabilitation facilities at the Robert Wood Johnson Hospital, Hamilton, NJ campus. The Joshua Harr Shane Foundation has sponsored the development of the following three patient facilities:
- Joshua Harr Shane Patient Rehabilitation Room for Physical Therapy
- Joshua Harr Shane Stroke Gym
- Joshua Harr Shane PET/CT Suite
Tuesday June 16, 2020
11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Mercer Oaks Golf Course
725 Village Road West
West Windsor Township, NJ 08550
Joshua Harr Shane Foundation Provides Financial Assistance For Better Beginnings Child Development Center
Some JHSF History! The Joshua Harr Shane Foundation is Commended for it’s outstanding efforts to benefit children and families in need.
We have accomplished so much with your generous support:
- We have provided aid to families in need with special focus on helping seriously ill people and special needs individuals and their families.
- We assist critically ill and special needs individuals with rent, mortgages, utilities, medical procedures and equipment, experimental treatment, related travel expenses. We have worked in conjunction with Boston Children’s Hospital to provide these services to the families of infants and children suffering from genetic heart defects.
- We endowed The Joshua Harr Shane Patient Rehabilitation Room for Physical Therapy, The Joshua Harr Shane Stroke Gym at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hamilton, New Jersey and the PET/CT Suite and Cancer Institute of New Jersey at the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hamilton, New Jersey.
- More than $10,000 worth of supplies has been donated, collected, sent, and delivered to hurricane victims in Texas. Over $1200 in supplies has been sent to Puerto Rico. We are presently collecting funds to supply gifts for the holidays for the children of the Florida Keys that lost everything during Hurricane Irma…and supplies for Puerto Rico.
- Since September 11, 2001, the Foundation has provided ongoing charitable support to our military service men and women and their families. We have sent care packages from home and much needed supplies to our troops serving overseas via the Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst. In 2016, we began to support our military even more locally by giving out gift certificates for lunch at the Columbus Flea Market as a ‘thank you’ to our soldiers and veterans for their incredible service and self-sacrificing spirit to make a difference.
The Embrace Kid’s Foundation, Better Beginnings Day Care Center and Mercer County Womanspace have been, and still are, organizations that we have regularly supported.
Joshua’s dream was to become a doctor. He always helped people in need, from strangers to friends, and stood up for what he thought was right as a natural leader who made a difference. The Foundation is grateful for the opportunity to honor students who give of themselves unconditionally and proudly offers annual scholarships to that end. It is because of you — #JoshLives!
Feel good, help change a life today, donate now: www.JoshuaHarrShane.org/donate. All donations are tax deductible.
Volunteers are always welcome! To learn more, call 732-713-7549.