Criteria For Assistance
The Joshua Harr Shane is not accepting new applications until August, 2020.
To be considered for assistance please review the following guidelines:
- We do not accept phone calls for requests for assistance.
- The request must be considered a catastrophic illness or for special needs assistance.
- We do not pay bills that are due immediately or relatively soon.
- We must contact your physician directly to verify each request.
- Applicant must file necessary paperwork with physician’s office for us to speak with them due to HIPPA Laws.
- Applicant is required to furnish a contact person and phone number along with contact name and extension at your doctor’s office.
- We must receive a quote or other documentation validating your request.
- We do not accept cell phone numbers for verification.
- We do not pay phone, credit card statements, or cable bills.
- We do not provide cash under any circumstance.
- We do not fund requests due to injuries as a result of car accidents or psychological disorders.
- You will be notified when your application is approved for assistance.
- Donations for help are governed by the donations we receive.
We would like to help everyone, unfortunately it is impossible.